We’re recruiting student leaders and campus influencers to introduce Centscere to people who want to make a difference on the world around them simply through their social media actions. If you have an affinity for social media and interested in a marketing program where you can enhance your leadership skills, earn internship credit and win cool prizes, the Centscere Fall Brand Ambassador program is for you!
Turn everyday behavior into charitable moments through social media.
We want the voice of Centscere to be heard throughout your campus. It’s the voice that sings the loudest, sends the best tweets, and posts content that people care about. We want people with a passion for doing good; people who will inspire others on their campus to get together and make an impact on the social causes they care about.
“I’m working for Centscere.”
Sounds pretty cool, right? We think so. It’s because Centscere is a company that lives, breathes, and does a whole lot of social good, which makes us feel good!
Not to mention technology. Oh man, do we love technology.
The atmosphere we’ve created promotes hard work, and it rewards it all the same. You’ll work with a group of like-minded passionate do-gooders that thrive on one thing: bringing people together to change the world one ‘like’, post and tweet at a time!
Bringing Centscere to life on your campus.
How are you going to do this? Not only will you be connecting with a localized Centscere team at at your campus, you will be executing cool yet challenging tasks that involve multiple components such as:
- Connecting with organizations on campus
- Getting involved with philanthropic related events
- Amplifying social content
- Adding to our blog
- Other engaging marketing missions that educate your community and peers about Centscere and our charitable partners.
Ambassadors will be expected to commit 5-10 hours a week.
Through this program you will gain marketing experience with a growing brand while developing skills in different types of marketing strategies. Along with a national network of student leaders and professionals in various fields, you’ll also gain access to exclusive Centscere content and materials.
We will be holding contests throughout the semester for our ambassadors to showoff their skills. Top performer(s) will win cool prizes, Centscere swag, and the best of the best will be offered a paid summer internship at our NYC office.
- Active participant in campus clubs, leadership positions a plus
- Extremely active and well versed in social media
- Goal-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-networked and outgoing member of campus community
- Creative and adaptable
Please send your résumé along with answers to the below questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your college in the subject line.
1) List the following: field or major and year in school.
2) What charitable causes are you passionate about and why? What sort of action have you taken in support of these causes?
3) Have you worked as a Brand Ambassador before? If yes, for what brand(s)?
4) With which on-campus student organizations are you involved? Please provide organization name, title held and dates.
5) If you were to market an activity, how would you promote the activity to generate the most buzz?
Centscere is a social enterprise and certified B Corporation that empowers donors to give a few cents to a non-profit of their choice each time they tweet on Twitter and Post or ‘Like’ on Facebook.
Founded in 2012 at Syracuse University, Centscere quickly made impressions in the technology and non-profit space after winning numerous awards at Syracuse University and the Central New York region. Centscere is an angel-backed business that now operates out of New York City with charitable partners all over the world.