We are recruiting a Graphic Design Intern(s) to assist in the development of multiple promotional campaigns throughout the year. The Graphic Design Intern will report to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for assisting with the
creation of designs based off of creative briefs, information provided by the Marketing Manager, and any other available research/information. The Graphic Design Intern will work closely with the Marketing team in a structured environment that will enable them to contribute most effectively, while building technical and professional skills that will benefit them in the job market. The Graphic Design Intern is expected to take direction well, be a team player, and contribute actively to their role at Centscere.
- Both print and web based design
- Other design related opportunities
Graphic Design Interns will be expected to commit around 10 hours a week.
- Application with a portfolio
- Knowledge of Adobe CS programs (specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Love of typography
- Detail oriented and pixel perfect
- Knowledge of other Adobe programs
- Strong focus in web
- CSS and HTML5
If interested please email your portfolio to email@example.com